When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson bicycle

-
" This is exactly what I'd like. One in this shape, literally this color.. everything about this is the Colson I'd hope for in my own collection. "
Well that's awesome. Glad you got it. You'd have a heck of a time finding another that looked like it in the same color.
Glad that it wasn't just me who saw this one and thought "I LOVE IT!!"
Congrats.
When it first came up for sale a few months back, even in this shape, I wanted to jump. The price felt right then but It just wasnt the time. When it came back up, It was a no brainer and just in time.

I appreciate the Kudos. It feels good to not only have my First Colson (though I had a loop tail frame for a very short time in the past, this is my first whole model) but THIS one.
What Luck.
:tonguewink:

Erin

@ronbug
Do you have any history from the folks you picked it up from? I'd love to know any background or anything they may have relayed.

Erin

Back