When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Blister Chainguard

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Solid guard fom a '41 Flyer loopframe. Smoothing required along edges, easy task! Surface rust only. Clamps intact. Bike was maroon and white with green pins. Black is housepaint and it seems to flake off with and X-Acto blade, but I didn't try too hard. Green on back might just be oxidation. Don't know what you'll find when cleaning, has potential for decent patina. Placeholder nuts and bolts. $65 shipped with tracking in the lower 48. Personal check or USPS money order ONLY.
IMG_4887.JPG
IMG_4891.JPG

Last edited:
AWW!

Poop award!:p

159135_rev-570.gif

I don't blame ya Boris!:cool:

BTW not a big fan of the other three thread title drop down box options unless it's a red SOLD!

Last edited:
If you'll consider putting it back up for sale, I could use it for this ladies '41. Same paint scheme if you think that guard will clean up a bit.
20161106_135025-jpg.jpg

If you'll consider putting it back up for sale, I could use it for this ladies '41. Same paint scheme if you think that guard will clean up a bit.
View attachment 790310

I truly apologize for posting this. I thought the bike was too far gone and was planning to part it out. But after giving it a closer look, I'd like to revive it, and would have really regretted getting rid of this piece

I truly apologize for posting this. I thought the bike was too far gone and was planning to part it out. But after giving it a closer look, I'd like to revive it, and would have really regretted getting rid of this piece

...and to think I offered to buy one of your reflectors to help sweeten the deal:unamused:

giphy.gif

Back