When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Colson Blister Tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bought many a 1/2 tank over the years and found mates for most, Think I will post in the wanteds right now for 38 CWC 3 gill right half.

I've been doing this for 40+ yrs so it takes time but it only took 2 yrs to find a half Colson Bullnose tank!, I still got og paint tanks I've been looking for bikes for, just got one last week😎

I've been doing this for 40+ yrs so it takes time but it only took 2 yrs to find a half Colson Bullnose tank!, I still got og paint tanks I've been looking for bikes for, just got one last week😎
I'm 66 and have been at this for awhile myself , I just prefer to look for a complete set , I have plenty of other bikes to tinker with , thanks for your input

Bummin, finally was able to dig out the blister tank I have and my bad side was the one listed here, oh well another one will come up or if the buyer need the other half I have it.

Back