When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Bullnose colors

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
So I've done a search on here and through the scant literature I have on these and can't find anything that list the factory colors. Anyone have any '41 Firestone literature that calls out the available colors for the Bullnose? Here are the only color comos I'm aware of. The brown bike I'm suspicious of. I believe this is the same one that turned up at Memory lane seven or eight years ago and was found out to be a weathered repaint. BTW if anyone knows of a boys Super Cruiser for sale I may be interested. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks for any help, Shawn

love this bike if it’s ever for sale . I have 4 bullnoses
Unfortunately, she's paired up along with her sister's Shelby, so I don't see her going anywhere. Thanks for the interest tho!

1671139154198.png

So I've done a search on here and through the scant literature I have on these and can't find anything that list the factory colors. Anyone have any '41 Firestone literature that calls out the available colors for the Bullnose? Here are the only color comos I'm aware of. The brown bike I'm suspicious of. I believe this is the same one that turned up at Memory lane seven or eight years ago and was found out to be a weathered repaint. BTW if anyone knows of a boys Super Cruiser for sale I may be interested. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks for any help, Shawn

View attachment 1742502

View attachment 1742503

View attachment 1742504
According to another poster of these docs @npence , The boys colors where Blue lIght Blue and white/ red silver and white/ maroon tan and white. The girls came in the blue light blue and white/ dark green and light green and white/ Tan, Brown and white.

Last edited:
Back