When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson chain drive Trike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No sorry, i use the extra set i had on a Fleetwing chain drive trike i have. When i got that it had a hub cap i needed for the Colson chain drive so i used it on that. Sulley

0018-1.jpg

Fleetwing.If yours has a 20" front wheel and you ever want to part it out let me know, i need a front wheel for this trike.

00212-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Sulley,
Very nice. i'm new to forum. i found an old trike in a pile on land i bought. it looks like you pic but mostly rust and needs lot of work. i just started looking at it. i need two hubs. Did you make any extra? if so i'd be interested. thanks
Greg

Greg,

Welcome to the CABE! Nice to have another tricycle collector here. :)

Dave

colson chain drive

Sulley,

mine has 16" tires all way around. one rear looks like somebody welded it axle. other rear drill hole thru and put a cotter pin thru it.
gonna need lots of work i think. this is new for me so i might need some help is ok to ask lots of questions ?
Have a Good Day

Greg

Back