When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Clipper tricycle?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rideahiggins

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Colson Clipper tricycle? Well that's what I thought when I first saw it. It's probably something else. Does anyone know what it is? Besides the unique tank it also has a unique rear step plate, kind of reminds me of a chariot.
009.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg

I can't say it isn't a Colson Clipper trike because I don't believe I've ever seen one. However, it does look a lot like an Elgin Racer the way the main frame is designed, particularly up by the head. The Elgin Racer also had that style rear step plate and seat, except that the frame tubes (the Racer has two) went under the step plate in the front of it instead of going through it as this one does. Maybe this is a smaller version of the Racer, so designed a little bit different than the larger models? Have to do a little more digging on this one...

Dave

Last edited:
Back