When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Commander Thread

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No

This one. @scrubbinrims
1599593545467.png

Ah yes. Has it been that long already? April 2013. Time flies.

zzzzolson.jpg

My first foray into antique prewar bikes was doing a search on the internet back in 2013 finding the Colson Commander thought it was a neat design and doing a search on it and imagine this auction coming up. I bid on it $2875 but had no idea what its true value was since I was a few week old novice.

Last edited:
So Ken if you want the Colson script pedals i have and put back and forth on that Vaughn commander i havent listed them until you pu bike and i offer you them either way I would publicly disclose it if i
listed it with them on it rather than try and say i found it that way.

So 2/3 of the hobby will think i am trying to retire on getting back what i had to give Joe Potts to get it. Like Don told me once I want to pass these bikes onto the next guy in the hobby who thinks like me so i used it in choosing Ken to get the bike .....

Thanks for the kind words Jerry... I'll treat it like it was my first born and I am thrilled to be the new caretaker of such an awesome bike.
-Ken

Back