When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Commander Thread

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The Castelli Wheat and Red bike had special bars as shown in the literature all these other bikes have steer horn bars Mick in Oregon owns the Castelli bike

The two hardest bars to find are the 36 Commander and tge 36 Safety aluminum bars on my old safery owned by Marty now. They were very close in shape.

Colson Comander USD102397_Page_1.jpg

47015806_1998175693608683_6414752695613128704_n.jpg

So I came across this pic posted yesterday. Needless to say I scrambled to contact the poster while trying not to mess myself. I didn't hear back for several tense hours...only to be told it was an old pic and bike was long gone. I'm still pretty excited he shared a pic of what looks to be a legit untouched original. Notice the Texas bars and Troxel Autocycle type saddle? Pretty cool! Looks like one can be built up a lil cheaper without having to use a Lobdell Horizontal spring saddle or impossible to find Commander bars.

FB_IMG_1550170922012.jpg

Back