When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Fairy Sport Racer

-

Wayne

On Training Wheels
I have a Colson Fairy Sport Racer built around 1932. I do not know anyone that has ever seen one before. How rare is this cool four wheeled childrens vehicle?

Thank you,
Wayne

Wow, never seen one quite like that before. Is there a Colson badge or the like on it somewhere? Pretty cool :)

Thanks for the pics.

I've never seen one before. Very cool! Now all you need to do is get rid of all that other crap in that room and you'll have a proper workshop going. I'm sure that your wife won't mind. What material is the belt made of?

DSC00508.jpg

What kind of workshop is that? theres no oil or grease on the floor.

racer

im not riding it ,you ride it no im not riding it ,lets get mikie he will ride it he will ride any thing. LOL
MAN THAT IS COOL BUT WITH NOTHING TO HOLD TO GOING DOWN HILL ID FALL OFF AND THATS NOT
GOOD.

yeah, haha, agree, im not riding it ,you ride it no im not riding it ,lets get mikie he will ride it he will ride any thing. thanks
10gif-1.jpg

I'll have to say, I've not seen many, but I'm not as "aged" as some of the folks on here!...

I'd fly that thing down a hill!! Hold on to the rail on the back of the seat IF you HAVE to hold on at all!!

It needs some nickel plated parts to really give it some distinction! The seat rail is supposed to be plated.

Last edited:
Back