When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Flyer Snap Tank bicycle 1939!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bicycles way back use to be handed down from older to younger son. And as the years progressed, bicycles without tanks, racks, etc. were being sold and had a "new" look.
So.....off came the tanks, racks, headlights, truss rods and anything else that made the bike look old. And where were these items placed? Why, in the trash, of course! Who knew that what was once garbage would become high dollar, sought after items.

Ah, if they only had a crystal ball back then to see the future!

Bicycles way back use to be handed down from older to younger son. And as the years progressed, bicycles without tanks, racks, etc. were being sold and had a "new" look.
So.....off came the tanks, racks, headlights, truss rods and anything else that made the bike look old. And where were these items placed? Why, in the trash, of course! Who knew that what was once garbage would become high dollar, sought after items.

Ah, if they only had a crystal ball back then to see the future!

I totaly agree to...Who knew that what was once garbage would become high dollar, sought after items.

Hmmmm, Double MG!
I really do like this one maroon color!

I wonder if those fender tips were doctored up by the decades ago owner?
The color looks different ( more creme) than the fender's bright white & black pins.
Either way I might have to make you an offer on this one.

Bike looks great! Nice job on cleaning it up. And here's the sister Firestone/Colson bike...

IMG_0735.JPG
IMG_0773.JPG

Back