When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Grill Tank For Early Postwar Looptail

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’m not particularly into Colsons myself but as a “parts hunter” this kind of good info is handy to have...one of many reasons I dig the CABE...good folks helping each other out with their knowledge...thanx...Pappy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crusty OG paint Red & Black.
Does not have to be as nice as this one:

Thanks.

Please send me a message if you have one that you would like to sell.
Thanks!
I know what John said and he is very creditable, but they are all different sizes, I have had all three in hand at once and measured them, they are specific to the frame style, both boys 39 straight down tube, 41 loop frame, and girls loop frame. 39 type boys is the largest and sits in the frame different enough not to fit on later models. Loop frame boys fits 41 until it was last manufactured.

I know what John said and he is very creditable, but they are all different sizes, I have had all three in hand at once and measured them, they are specific to the frame style, both boys 39 straight down tube, 41 loop frame, and girls loop frame. 39 type boys is the largest and sits in the frame different enough not to fit on later models. Loop frame boys fits 41 until it was last manufactured.
It's a beautiful frame and fork. There must be a post war red and black tank out there somewhere.
I've never seen the postwar chrome fenders with curved braces listed for sale on the Cabe or eBay either.

It's a beautiful frame and fork. There must be a suitable red and black tank out there somewhere.
I've never seen the chrome fenders with curved braces listed for sale on the Cabe or eBay. Just painted ones.

It's a beautiful frame and fork. There must be a suitable red and black tank out there somewhere.
I've never seen the chrome fenders with curved braces listed for sale on the Cabe or eBay. Just painted ones.
PM. Conversation please.

Back