When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson help

-

oimakoi

Finally riding a big boys bike
Need info about this colson frame. Anyone know the year? And what model might it be..
482FA463-70FF-447E-A328-895839F725DC.jpeg
DE4D5B7D-CA62-441A-9244-F026E6FE1B9C.jpeg
Serial # OJ738

Got it up and running from parts i have available.. fenders are made by my friend, crankset from columbia, old universal chainguard, truss rods are made attempting to mimic the original.
Hoping maybe someone here have some orig fenders, crankset, chainguard, rack, truss rods... tank(may be a long shot but hoping heheh)

531DB5BD-691A-48E8-8D37-A94559E7899F.jpeg

Last edited:
Got it up and running from parts i have available.. fenders are made by my friend, crankset from columbia, old universal chainguard, truss rods are made attempting to mimic the original.
Hoping maybe someone here have some orig fenders, crankset, chainguard, rack, truss rods... tank(may be a long shot but hoping heheh)

View attachment 1345242
I dig the made fenders. Any info on how & what they're made from? Serious interests in this for all my fender less bikes in need & the premade modern stuff never seems to fit or look the part.

I dig the made fenders. Any info on how & what they're made from? Serious interests in this for all my fender less bikes in need & the premade modern stuff never seems to fit or look the part.
The fenders are made from steel sheet. I don’t know how my friend does it without any fender rollers.. he is good with his hands. He can copy schwinn tanks, chain guards, rear racks and other brands too.. as long as there is an original part to copy from with the measurements and all. These fenders are similar to a schwinn with slight difference since we don’t have an original to copy. He’s been doing it for a long time. We have a group here in Cebu, Philippines called “Cebu Vintage Bicycle Club”

Old bike parts are very scarce out here. Some of the parts from my other bikes i buy it from here using my alternate address in New York, it is a shipping company that ships packages made from online orders in the US to be shipped here in the Philippines.

Back