When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The fenders are made from steel sheet. I don’t know how my friend does it without any fender rollers.. he is good with his hands. He can copy schwinn tanks, chain guards, rear racks and other brands too.. as long as there is an original part to copy from with the measurements and all. These fenders are similar to a schwinn with slight difference since we don’t have an original to copy. He’s been doing it for a long time. We have a group here in Cebu, Philippines called “Cebu Vintage Bicycle Club”

Old bike parts are very scarce out here. Some of the parts from my other bikes i buy it from here using my alternate address in New York, it is a shipping company that ships packages made from online orders in the US to be shipped here in the Philippines.
I was going to ask what he might charge but if you're overseas I doubt the time & shipping would be average Joe affordable. I would still like to see your friend making some of that stuff. I always dream of doing but seldom get turned out "nice" results

Back