When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Imperial Grill Tank Grills NEEDED

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hcdsign

Finally riding a big boys bike
I was extremely lucky to find a grill tank for my Colson Imperial. Unfortunately it did not include the cast grills. If anyone has a set of mens cast grills, any condition, I'd be interested.

I'd also be interested in the smooth rack for the same bike if available. (entire bike needs to be gone thru)

Thank you, Howie.

DSCN1546.JPG
DSCN1548.JPG

Last edited:
JB Weld Chrome Finish!o_O

Wicked awesome score!

PS "thread tools" dropdown box "FOUND"!;)

BUMP! Still looking for the cast grills... Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you, Howie.

Bump it again. Still looking for the Imperial cast grills in any condition...

Still looking for the postwar style cast grills for my 1941 Colson Imperial...
Any help would be appreciated!!

Thank you, Howie.

Well, I found an entire grill tank bike. However, Im still in search of a loose cast grill (& tank if sold that way) and a smooth rack..

Good morning all, I am still in search of a cast grill for my 1941 Colson Imperial Grill Tank CAST GRILL. I would buy a the grill, a grill & and tank, or possibly an entire Imperial carcass, to get the tank, grill & other odds & ends I need to finish my bike. Any help or leads would be appreciated!!

The mens prewar & postwar grill & tank are basically identical other than how the horn mounts... at this point that really doesn't matter to me...

Other than the fork getting repaired, this project has been sitting in mothballs waiting for a grill. Please help me!!

Thank you.
Howie Drews

Back