When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Loop Tail . . . Cheap !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Has anyone picked this up yet?
Link still works...

Pre-War Colson Loop Tail Bicycle - $45 (SE) hide this posting

image 1 of 6
00101_2kfhzmn5JZZ_600x450.jpg

00101_2kfhzmn5JZZ_50x50c.jpg
00G0G_4axTtcCsKRj_50x50c.jpg
00s0s_2IrNHCKvPRM_50x50c.jpg
00303_a7wyRRNi0EG_50x50c.jpg
00X0X_aG0sUnGDkib_50x50c.jpg
01111_95kNzW1sdJG_50x50c.jpg

I have a Vintage Colson prewar Colson Looptail. It takes 24 inch wheels. It is in rough shape, selling it for parts. It has been repainted, is missing the front wheel, the right side chainstay on the frame is bent, and one pedal is welded on, so the crank would need to be cut to remove the front chainring. It has an original Colson rim (hub would need rebuild), lucky 7 seatpost (will fit full sized Colson), handlebar stem (will fit full size Colson), the bars are Torrington, and has a skiptooth front rear sprockets and chain. The saddle is off of a 1950's bike; the seat pan doesn't appear to be rusted through, so it can be reupholstered. Please text 971.331.2134

Let’s say I have had too much time on my hands lately. I stumbled across this posting, and I did pass it on after buying it with the seller, he was accomidating, it was shot and broken in places beyond repair. Here is how it ended up in someone else's hands afterwards. I also remember now that the pedal axles were welded onto the crank hanger and some other goofy repairs.

D38EA648-FF96-41B9-9C24-C9045E1B09EB.jpeg

45D930E1-4D62-451D-B2DE-656749C5457A.jpeg

Last edited:
It's still there. I like what they did with this bike so far (except maybe the fork).
Right up your alley huh Dave. I think it went well. Can’t remember exactly the name of whom bought this now but know I did buy a CT bike from this person prior of this.

Back