When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson project, show me your Colson Project!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Maxed out on number of attachments, continuing....

Troxel long spring saddle

Fortunate to find a long spring saddle online. This seat is in pretty decent shape too and will work well on our Colson. When I sent a picture to Mike, he informed me that the chassis was flipped. I wonder why all this time, something didn’t seem right with the seat. Well after correcting, looks so much better. Killer seat.

10a Troxel long spring saddle.jpg

10b Troxel long spring saddle.jpg

Troxel long spring saddle.jpg

@fordmike65 said, "Chassis is flipped."

10c Troxel long spring saddle.jpg

Corrected

She's all done

The excitement finally comes when you take the bike out for the first time after putting her all together, plus this is my first prewar Colson. Many to thank on this old girl. First goes out to Mike @fordmike65. Mike gave me the heads up on this bike, a prewar Colson DB in black and cream. Thank you brother. The game changer was @my560sec. If it wasn’t for Ed, I wouldn’t have gotten this bike, and plus he provided many of the parts needed to complete this old Colson. The two badges, the Colson drop stand, which I had to have plus the clip, 28” wide Torrington bars, and Carlisle Lightning Dart BW. Torrington 8 pedals Ed also provided, but I ended up using another set instead. Thank you Ed for all your help on getting this bike to me. Thanks Jim @JAF/CO for the chain guard too. Also thanks goes out to Gary Quail taking the time to true up the wheels for me. And one last item to complete the bike. . Thank you Todd @srfndoc for the deal on the Torpedo front loader fender light. It’s perfect for this bike. With the mechanicals gone through, new bearings, this Colson rides outstanding. I really dig the way she turned out.

Thanks again for letting me share this here on the CABE.

12 Colson is ready.jpg

12a Colson is ready.jpg

12b Colson is ready.jpg

Last edited:

Fortunate to find a long spring saddle online. This seat is in pretty decent shape too and will work well on our Colson. When I sent a picture to Mike, he informed me that the chassis was flipped. I wonder why all this time, something didn’t seem right with the seat. Well after correcting, looks so much better. Killer seat.

View attachment 1724871

View attachment 1724872

View attachment 1724873

View attachment 1724874
Corrected

She's all done

The excitement finally comes when you take the bike out for the first time after putting her all together, plus this is my first prewar Colson. Many to thank on this old girl. First goes out to Mike @fordmike65. Mike gave me the heads up on this bike, a prewar Colson DB in black and cream. Thank you brother. The game changer was @my560sec. If it wasn’t for Ed, I wouldn’t have gotten this bike, and plus he provided many of the parts needed to complete this old Colson. The two badges, the Colson drop stand, which I had to have plus the clip, 28” wide Torrington bars, and Carlisle Lightning Dart BW. Torrington 8 pedals Ed also provided, but I ended up using another set instead. Thank you Ed for all your help on getting this bike to me. Thanks Jim @JAF/CO for the chain guard too. Also thanks goes out to Gary Quail taking the time to true up the wheels for me. And one last item to complete the bike. . Thank you Todd @srfndoc for the deal on the Torpedo front loader fender light. It’s perfect for this bike. With the mechanicals gone through, new bearings, this Colson rides outstanding. I really dig the way she turned out.

View attachment 1724876

View attachment 1724877

View attachment 1724878
A fine Caber Colson Collaboration.

View attachment 1724871

View attachment 1724872

View attachment 1724873

View attachment 1724874
Corrected

She's all done

View attachment 1724876

View attachment 1724877

View attachment 1724878

Back