When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson project, show me your Colson Project!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Original headbadge? Just curious to know if a cushioner would have ever been badged "Flying Ace".
Yes the badge is original, however, the fork is not. I have been trying to track down a bullnose frame or a clipper frame but I could never find one. I had two of these forks laying around so I used one on this.

A couple of more weeks and I should be riding my 1940. Still need a tank and rear rack. JimRoy
IMG_8385.JPG

IMG_8400.PNG

Finally found a 1938 colson Frame and Fork and Drop stand for my 1938 Colson Screw tank
Nice crusty rims with chrome loss but a cool G4 morrow Hub
need a rear Colson rack or a tube slat rack for a Colson Imperial

Sorry for the crappy background in the pics
No I didnt paint the fender braces haha

38 Colson RS.JPG

38 Colson LS.JPG

The back looks great. The white trim obviously does not like goof-off. My friend said I did not apply it correctly. I am pretty sure I can match the og paint/patina on the frame. The stencils and black pinstripes will be a challenge. I am looking forward to this.

IMG_20171023_152904.jpg

I am going to try to get to the fenders today. I hope they come out at least as good. Hopefully better.

Back