When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson project, show me your Colson Project!!!

-
Original headbadge? Just curious to know if a cushioner would have ever been badged "Flying Ace".
Yes the badge is original, however, the fork is not. I have been trying to track down a bullnose frame or a clipper frame but I could never find one. I had two of these forks laying around so I used one on this.

A couple of more weeks and I should be riding my 1940. Still need a tank and rear rack. JimRoy
IMG_8385.JPG

IMG_8400.PNG

Finally found a 1938 colson Frame and Fork and Drop stand for my 1938 Colson Screw tank
Nice crusty rims with chrome loss but a cool G4 morrow Hub
need a rear Colson rack or a tube slat rack for a Colson Imperial

Sorry for the crappy background in the pics
No I didnt paint the fender braces haha

38 Colson RS.JPG

38 Colson LS.JPG

The back looks great. The white trim obviously does not like goof-off. My friend said I did not apply it correctly. I am pretty sure I can match the og paint/patina on the frame. The stencils and black pinstripes will be a challenge. I am looking forward to this.

IMG_20171023_152904.jpg

I am going to try to get to the fenders today. I hope they come out at least as good. Hopefully better.

Back