When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson project, show me your Colson Project!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bought this one for the headbadge and chainguard. After looking at it long and hard, I decided it might just be OK after I get the house paint off and an OA bath, after all, a guy can't have too many prewar loop frame Colsons. White rims look like they're going to clean up a million times better. I've gotten the bike pretty much apart except for the fork and stem which are proving to be quite the challenge. And there was no hope for the pedals, seat, spokes, hubs and chain. This is probably the most rust-fused bike I've ever come up against. Hope to make this one a stripped down crusty rider. I could use a crusty left truss rod and truss rod crusty bracket If someone has a spare. Will post photos along the way, but this bike isn't a priority, so it may be a while.
View attachment 800628 View attachment 800629
Gimme my guard back:angry:

Still got it Vince?
yup,with the mounting bracket.I did fabricate another mounting bracket and its on my Colson rear steer....

colson tandem 1939-10.jpg

Vince must have been doing something right, I sold him one of those chainguards. Of course, that was years ago, before I realized what a jerk he was.
And you continue aggravating me .If I would have known what a pain in the arse you are I would have paid double on E Bay.

Back