When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Zipcode

higgens

I live for the CABE
Colson bullnose nice original tank with new paint matching new paint frame nice straight fenders and sand blasted frame fork and guard

I'll buy the frame (electric hot rod build) and you part out-sell the rest as I dont need them. Just tossing the offer out there- Jim

Im looking for a boys frame thats either a Schwinn cantilever (50% original paint or less) same with a Colson/ something cool. Ive had plenty of CWC and i'll pass, its for a electric Frankinbike Im building with the last of my parts/ wheel kit.

Im looking for a boys frame thats either a Schwinn cantilever (50% original paint or less) same with a Colson/ something cool. Ive had plenty of CWC and i'll pass, its for a electric Frankinbike Im building with the last of my parts/ wheel kit.
I’ve got a ‘58 corvette frame that would be perfect for that. Pm me if you’re interested.

(heavy editing went down)
I see Bullnose painted Blue, no OG tank though they are Colson.
(Edit: Oops, NOW I see it and I'm fanning my self off, fire in the hole.)
I see Springing going on that'd throw me over the rainbow to the land of bliss
So it's wide open, bundle offers welcomed, or this & that's off limits?

Last edited:
Back