When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson/Schwinn cranksets/ HUGE Torrington spoke lot, Inch Pitch chain, Hockey guard etc F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
A few variety lots....
Will ship / mail but postage added to price of what you see here...

First up!

Colson Mens Crank and sprocket ...decent original plating... Crank and Schwinn Sprocket removed from a 70s Schwinn cruiser
crank is not market Schwinn, very good orig plating. Plus a Whizzer 1" pitch sprocket
All you see in the pix for 40.00 plus add the postage .... OBO

[email protected]
or PM here
2cranks.jpg

cranks2.jpg

Vintage Hockey stick guard as found...chrome is pretty shot but the guard is relatively straight...
the front mount is gone but I might have one here I will throw in .. Possibly a SilverKing guard.
Not the Schwinn one.
25.00 plus postage!

hock.jpg

hock2.jpg

hock3.jpg

CHAIN SOLD------

VERY nice 1" pitch full length bicycle chain. It is coated in grease but not rusted...I'll hose it with
some carb cleaner or WD before mailing...this will clean up NICE! Comes with 3 extra NOS master links
and 2 regular lenghtening links. 35.00 shipped!
chain.jpg

chain1.jpg

SPOKES SOLD----

MASSIVE lot of mostly NOS Spokes and some that have been cadmium plated... Most of these are Double
butted but are not the standard lengths for Balloon bikes 10 5/8. These are longer ...mostly 11 inches
up to 12" or so. Ideal for racing, touring, or the 28" wood wheel teens and 20's bikes....
There is ALOT of spokes here... Shipping could be costly...but I think all would fit in
2 Flat rate Medium size flat profile USPS boxes. There are hundreds and hundreds in the lot.
60.00 OBO for the lot plus add the postage

spokes.jpg

MIXED BAG OF "STUFF" Sold

Miscellaneous lot of vintage bicycle "stuff".... Top row....2 vintage 1940s era bicycle bells,
with several NOS seat shims in the middle...
Repro Tank horn that Works! One section of the battery holder has popped loose, easy fix!
middle row middle Back side of a vintage light of some kind with faceted jewel center. far right middle bell 1/2,
Complete "Wise" lock from the 1930s...Key is gone,
bottom row to right of Wise.... 3 Bell 1/2's... for parts.

ALL you see in the pix 40.00 OBO plus add the shipping

mixlot.jpg

mixlot1.jpg

mixlot3.JPG

...... discount on bundled lots....

Last edited:
How much for schwinn crank and chainring off the cruiser is the crank arms 7 1/2 inches long? If so let me know

Back