When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Snap Tank in progress......

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hawkster19

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I may be changing a few things - including swapping the Shelby chainguard for a Colson wing - but I'm digging how my Scout-badged, Colson-built bicycle has progressed thus far. My wife always tells me it's all about the accessories so I just kept adding bling.

And, yes, the Wingos are originals.

DSC_3911.jpg

DSC_3934.jpg

DSC_3938.jpg

DSC_3941.jpg

DSC_3944.jpg

DSC_3948.jpg

DSC_3965.jpg

DSC_3971.jpg

DSC_3978.jpg

DSC_5353a.jpg

DSC_5355a.jpg

Amongst other things, that gooseneck stood out! Do tell, whats the deal with that? Bike looks cool!

I found it on a table among other various and interesting pieces and parts at the last Memory Lane show. I haggled a bit but had zero intention of leaving it behind. The price we agreed on was very fair. I was waiting for just the right project and this one seemed perfect. I can't give you any history prior to the show as to who made it, what it was on, etc. I just proudly own it now. The craftsmanship is superb and whomever made this piece knew what they were doing.

I found it on a table among other various and interesting pieces and parts at the last Memory Lane show. I haggled a bit but had zero intention of leaving it behind. The price we agreed on was very fair. I was waiting for just the right project and this one seemed perfect. I can't give you any history prior to the show as to who made it, what it was on, etc. I just proudly own it now. The craftsmanship is superb and whomever made this piece knew what they were doing.

Dibs for when your ready to send it to a new home

It’s really cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh, no kidding? I thought that was a Colson guard. I do like learning these things. It being a McCauley, I like it just as much, and it's definitely staying.

I do have a different winged McCauley guard on this Rollfast. Just didn't know this one was also a McCauley. Neat.

113.jpg

Back