When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson snap tank ...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Marc's Classic Chrome

Finally riding a big boys bike
Ok, so I have the easy part, but I would
Like to build a snap tank. Does anyone know anyone that would help me with the hard part? The bike is pretty solid -- wrong, but really nice seat and maybe wrong fenders? What do you guys think?

IMG_1156.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer here but I think by the time you find a tank, rack, guard, truss rods, correct seat, drop stand, chrome rims, grips, tires, and paint you could probably find a decent original. The alternative is to put out the want ads and open the wallet-wide. V/r Shawn

Thanks Shawn I figured that. I was hoping for a tank, ride it and find parts along the way. I find a lot of crazy stuff so I will eventually find stuff.

Nice bones, I really like those frames. I'm guessing 38 to 41, there should be a date code on the bottom bracket. I can't tell from the photos if those fenders are peaked or not. Shawn is right about the price aspect, but the journey can be the fun. It's a nice start, good luck & have fun. Oh, that seat is not a great choice for that bike.

Last edited:
Back