When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson snap tank

-
Be careful posting things like this! I asked the same question last year on a bike and someone else got it after seeing my post. Never again!!!:rage:

Like I said, I had no worries. It was a second chance offer through Ebay, no one else could have gotten it unless I turned it down. But yes, I don't post things before I have them usually. Or at least I don't advertise that the bike is for sale....I act like it's mine and I'm just asking questions about it:p

My luck might be changing...this one popped up locally on ebay but missed out on it in the final seconds. Just got a second chance offer for my high bid today. Seller said high bidder wants to cancel and wont pay. This one is cool because it comes with some local provinance. Original paperwork from 1943 through the government saying the original owner could buy it for farm work. Had to prove during the war that you needed a bike for work or else you couldnt buy one. The original owner rode this thing til 10 years ago! And has now passed on at 91. Thats the story from the seller at least. Should I buy it for $555? Seems like a decent deal right?

View attachment 786777View attachment 786778

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
You better run and get that bike ASAP.

The eagle has landed
9b31a67f9fa630ab1a7183ae53130a7c.jpg
247088c6a15773abe0e15556cf50a7e5.jpg
645a01a2ec06875de6b6afda288fdcd9.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Nice paint! Awesome Pep er oni snappy!

Couldn't tell if the green pins were visible on the tank?

Congrats that's a treasure!

Another great Colson in the Cabe family!!

Back