When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson trike? 1930's?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

prewarmachine

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Just stumbled onto this little piece of work. I'm guessing it's a Colson. If anyone has any info on it, possibly the model or year, I would really appreciate the info!

20180315_145737.jpg

20180315_145754.jpg

20180315_150014.jpg

So...I knew nothing about trikes when I picked this up...with the new info and some quick looking around, can I safely assume that this one is realistically worth basically nothing?

Definitely a Colson. The parts you have are still worth something if you decided it's a more involved restoration than what you'd like to get yourself into. I definitely wouldn't scrap it all without offering the parts first. JHMO

Dave

Oh I can't bring myself to scrap any old bike stuff. I can appreciate the history this has. I guess I'm on the fence of using it to be a donor or go full blown and put way too much in it and show what a pile can become haha

Back