When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Colson Truss Rods

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey Chris,
I think I have the correct trussrods for your Colson. I’ll dig around for em tomorrow. If I forget, text me and remind me !
Hope you’re well . .
Pete

Would these off a 39 snap tank work? I have the rods, lower and upper brackets and acorn nuts. They have been cleaned since this picture was taken.

colson truss rod set.jpg

Thanks Jimbo,
Those are the earlier style. The ones that I am looking for are more curved. Why are you taking them off of that bike?

The bike as shown was a lower model than the full-on version with chain guard and rear carrier. My research shows that the lower model has this truss rod setup while the more deluxe model has the full curved ones. Here is my cleaned up version w/rear carrier and chainguard with older truss rods. I swapped out older truss rods this AM but they look a little long so will borrow a friends tap and die set and cut and retread to correct dimensions.
22EE1546-FB23-45FE-9CBF-6AA60903C4BD.jpeg

23FF9EE4-C886-4135-B6FE-AB52F9C8E84B.jpeg

Back