When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Vintage Photos

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

srfndoc

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I've been scouring both the cabe and the internet for vintage photos of Colson bicycles. These are a few I've found so far, would love to see more, especially men's prewar bikes. I've cleaned these photos up a bit, enjoy.

@srfndoc, Can you clean up this original photo I got with this Colson, posted here a few times, ( I don't remember the year of the photo or bike, 36? ) it's the original owner, I got the bike & photo from his son. the bike now resides in the High Desert with @birdzgarage.

Last edited:
@srfndoc, Can you clean up this original photo I got with this Colson, posted here a few times, ( I don't remember the year of the photo or bike, 36? ) it's the original owner, I got the bike & photo from his son. the bike now resides in the High Desert with @birdzgarage.
Hey Mark,

Unfortunately that is a picture of a picture and is very out of focus so no amount of clean up will really help. You should have them scan the original photo if possible.

Sorry

Last edited:
Back