When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Wall Hanger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

John Gailey

I live for the CABE
This bike sits above my collection and stares at my finished bikes. I sit with my beers and look at it thinking what to do next. It'll be my only custom.
It's a Colson LWB with triple step rims. Something will happen eventually...

IMG_7196.jpg

You've got a good platform to start with! I'm thinking it'd look good as a board track racer, complete with a wood tank, or, if you want people to think you've really gone nuts, make it look like an enlarged Schwinn Krate bike, complete with a banana tank to complement the banana seat! Honestly though, I'd say just get it riding and figure out where to go from there. Looks like all you need is a seat and a chain and you could ride it as is.

I too stare at my prewar wall hanger- the only custom I've ever wanted to build, maybe my last who knows? But this build is prewar electric and Im gonna ride the wheels off of it.

Back