When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Wall Hanger

-

John Gailey

I live for the CABE
This bike sits above my collection and stares at my finished bikes. I sit with my beers and look at it thinking what to do next. It'll be my only custom.
It's a Colson LWB with triple step rims. Something will happen eventually...

IMG_7196.jpg

You've got a good platform to start with! I'm thinking it'd look good as a board track racer, complete with a wood tank, or, if you want people to think you've really gone nuts, make it look like an enlarged Schwinn Krate bike, complete with a banana tank to complement the banana seat! Honestly though, I'd say just get it riding and figure out where to go from there. Looks like all you need is a seat and a chain and you could ride it as is.

I too stare at my prewar wall hanger- the only custom I've ever wanted to build, maybe my last who knows? But this build is prewar electric and Im gonna ride the wheels off of it.

Back