When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia and Elgin resource?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kravetz

On Training Wheels
Hi - new to this site, but I've been a bike collector for 30 years. I'm looking for a resource on Columbia and Elgin bikes so I can determine the model, year, and learn more about the models. Here is a folder with more photos of the bikes I'm working on...

Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 9.46.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 9.46.15 AM.png

Welcome. Nice bikes. Post the serial numbers and should be quick for the experts to see. Elgins were made by various manufactures for Sears. Also tons of info in all the threads on this site. Use the search mode to type in what your looking for and lots of good reading will come up. Third thing is the manufacture books available on the cabe Ebay site. Invaluable info there too.

Welcome to the CABE. Top bike is about a 34 / 35. And the bottom is a mid to late 50s. IMO. The serial numbers will pin point them. Let's see your other bikes!

Catfish

Back