When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia B-10?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Shawn Michael

Wore out three sets of tires already!
tmp_20131016_133923-1359212388.jpg
tmp_20131014_215143488349843.jpg
tmp_20131016_131556-121570278.jpg
I recently bought this from a friend who was cleaning out his parents estate, I got it for it's parts but may refinish it for my wife's "shiny bike" project. I think it is a Columbia model B-10 but missing a headbadge and it was repainted with housepaint.
tmp_20131016_133939-630038771.jpg

Elgin?

I have a 1940 elgin exactly like that. How are you getting Columbia? And those are stainless steel fenders.

Hi Shawn

Hi Shawn

I'm surprised no one has jumped on this yet, but I think someone will soon.

I had a 1940 ad that shows this bike as an elgin exactly like mine. I'll try to find the ad.

jim

It does look like a Westfield Frame. Probably not Columbia badged but no doubt an Elgin as others have stated.

badgeless bike

Thanks for the info. Im just going by similar pictures and ebay listings of the chainguard. I didn't know what else it could be. There is lots of room between the fenders and wheels I thought it may of had 28's on it

Back