When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Ball End Spokes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

highwheel431

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am looking for a Columbia ball end spoke that I can use to develop a process for manufacturing the same. It does not need to be a complete spoke, only good dimensionally on the ball end.

Thanks

Ross

ball end spokes

keep us up to date on your project ,i need a set of these myself mine are fragile ,soldered and loose urrrrrrgh ,thanks

what ever happened to the fellow who had a set of wheels for sale as soon as he heard

keep us up to date on your project ,i need a set of these myself mine are fragile ,soldered and loose urrrrrrgh ,thanks

as soon as he heard back from the junk man ,they were left at his shop and he could not sell them yet ,heck i will buy a wheel with spokes if one turns up ,just to get this project moving along.please step forward gentlemen with your old ball spoke wheels or spokes and help get these old bikes doing what they were made to do ,run the roads at bike rides ,i rest my case ,all help greatly appreciated,pokes and other comments tolerated thanks.

Ball ends

Are you just looking for a clean enough spoke to copy? I can do that.. PM me

I am looking for a Columbia ball end spoke that I can use to develop a process for manufacturing the same. It does not need to be a complete spoke, only good dimensionally on the ball end.

Thanks

Ross

You might have better luck on the Wheelmen site. I think there is a guy on there that is making them too.

Have example

I received examples through the Wheelmen site. Does anyone know if the little tip that comes out of the top of the ball is needed?

Ross

Ball end spoke

Give Rick at wheel fanatyk an e-mail.... if I remember correctly he made his own http://www.wheelfanatyk.com

He used to work for wheel smith ( I think his brother used to own it ) - so he knows his spokes!

I think the tip helps retain the spoke in the slot. Although tension keeps the spoke in place, if it were to loosen it may come out without the tip?

Back