When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia based Custom called "Elvis"

-

yeshoney

I live for the CABE
OK, everything is done except the windshield. I didn't like the handlebars for two reasons: one, they looked like every other ape hanger bike and two, the bike wouldn't fit in the back of the van, LOL. I wanted the W-I-D-E G-L-I-D-E look. I had this pair of bars I was gonna use on my RRBBO1 bike and decided to give them a try. Lights were purchased and after some manufacturing of a light bar from a fender hangar here it is. Pictures are not great, but it's raining and I have school conferences for the next four days so I doubt i will get a chance to shoot new ones. ENJOY! It was a labor of love!

Finalelvis1.jpg

Finalelvis2.jpg

Finalelvis3.jpg

Finalelvis5.jpg

what did you do with those handle bars? very interesting. I've always loved that chainguard looks great!! Hows the fork work they are hard to come by those came off of a colson evans.

Back