When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Bike Value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
S

savy

Here are some photos of my bike. I was wondering if anyone knows what it might be worth. Thanks!

Attachments

• This & That 012.jpg
    This & That 012.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 400
  • This & That 013.jpg
    This & That 013.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 216
  • This & That 016.jpg
    This & That 016.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 202
  • This & That 020.jpg
    This & That 020.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 199
Hot damn! I just bought that exact same bike! Mine is badged as a Ludwig though, and started life as a rental bike (big # on front fender, and an orange skirt on the rear fender. I payed $200 and it is in slightly rougher condition, wrong forks, and it has he wrong color chaingaurd.

Mine was my bike bought used for 15.00 in about 1965. Mine says Racycle on the front post emblem.

My dad passed away about 3 weeks ago and I ended up with this identical bike. It is so lucky that I found these pics. Can anybody give me more info on what the bike is, when, where it was made, etc. I'd really like to know. Thanks in advance.

Columbia Bike

I believe my bike was built in 1953. Does your bike have the Racycle emblem in the front?

Mine is a 52

I have a very similar bike, It is a 1952 Columbia 3 Star Deluxe. It features a Viking headbadge. Nearly the same color as the pics up top. I found mine in a Used Bicycle consignment shop in La Jollla. When I bought it, it had a derailer, leather racing seat, 26 in Road tires, and quick release rims. Check out mine at www.myspace.com/juniorlove.

Back