When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia chainless hubs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CaryD

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello. I have a 1899 Columbia Model 59 chainless with a pair of worn out hubs. Looking for replacements. When I obtained the bike they where changed to the Columbia spoon coaster hub set. I would love to get the original fixed gear hubs, but not opposed to a couple years later that has a coaster brake with the pork chop arm.
The front hub the same. Would love to get the original for the year, but not opposed for a couple years later.
Thank you

Hello. I have a 1899 Columbia Model 59 chainless with a pair of worn out hubs. Looking for replacements. When I obtained the bike they where changed to the Columbia spoon coaster hub set. I would love to get the original fixed gear hubs, but not opposed to a couple years later that has a coaster brake with the pork chop arm.
The front hub the same. Would love to get the original for the year, but not opposed for a couple years later.
Thank you
We may have what you need. Will check tomorrow or Friday

Back