When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Compax in NY

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
...for $300, should sell easy.
for archives. Not mine; copy/paste, archived.:)
1618397430021.png

1618397450839.png

1618397464451.png

1618397482853.png

1618397503449.png

No last year I bought a real war time model with the extra support in the rear triangle for like 100 more-with great paint and all black - out parts
Lucky You, think last one I saw was asking over 1k for the lightweight model. I don't think it ever sold though but who knows.

It dropped to $250. I bought it with paying for delivery (it's a 12 plus hour trip). The handlebars are at least $125 I think.

That is a bit of a journey, did the seller deliver it to you? Seems like a good deal though. People would definitely love those bars, but also be upset to see it parted out haha...not that you would.

Kirkland Thomas (referred by @New Mexico Brant ) purchased it for me (I sent the money ahead) as the seller wouldn't ship. He sent through Ship bikes and it should be here tomorrow. I'm actually taking a reinforced compax traveler I bought from @New Mexico Brant and converting it to the "WW2 Military Airborne bicycle" . I'm swapping the handlebars, seat and tires as the chrome on the one I have is to nice to paint over. So not parting out just a swap.

Back