When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Compax in NY

-
...for $300, should sell easy.
for archives. Not mine; copy/paste, archived.:)
1618397430021.png

1618397450839.png

1618397464451.png

1618397482853.png

1618397503449.png

No last year I bought a real war time model with the extra support in the rear triangle for like 100 more-with great paint and all black - out parts
Lucky You, think last one I saw was asking over 1k for the lightweight model. I don't think it ever sold though but who knows.

It dropped to $250. I bought it with paying for delivery (it's a 12 plus hour trip). The handlebars are at least $125 I think.

That is a bit of a journey, did the seller deliver it to you? Seems like a good deal though. People would definitely love those bars, but also be upset to see it parted out haha...not that you would.

Kirkland Thomas (referred by @New Mexico Brant ) purchased it for me (I sent the money ahead) as the seller wouldn't ship. He sent through Ship bikes and it should be here tomorrow. I'm actually taking a reinforced compax traveler I bought from @New Mexico Brant and converting it to the "WW2 Military Airborne bicycle" . I'm swapping the handlebars, seat and tires as the chrome on the one I have is to nice to paint over. So not parting out just a swap.

Back