When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Cushion frame help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

prewarmachine

Wore out three sets of tires already!
A buddy told me about a Model 99 badged Columbia Cushion that a guy he knows is selling. It's a chain drive so I suspect its actually a model 102 with the wrong badge. The wood rims are toast, but he has new replacements. Dent in the top bar. I'm hoping someone has some knowledge about these. Maybe how much they are actually worth? Maybe what hubs it's supposed to have? Apparently it comes with an "American saddle", carbide lamp missing 1 jewel, delta battery tube and light, front "spur" suspension, and odometer. Any info on this would be a great help!

Screenshot_2018-08-27-17-11-38-1.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-17-12-38-1-1.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-17-13-24-1.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-17-13-40-1-1.png

I can't argue with a guy named MrColumbia haha. I was confused in the research I did. It sounded to me like the cushion frame would make it a model 102 instead of the model 99. Was it maybe still badged a model 99? If it's the correct badge, then that would be a big plus in my book.

Back