When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Fire Arrow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jim Barnard

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I hope to save this funky frame middle weight in something like correct condition. I still do not have the correct tank for this later version of columbia's unique bicycle. Please let me know if any one has this tank light or a 59 tank light. I need both.

IMG_4077[1].JPG
IMG_4078[1].JPG
IMG_4079[1].JPG

Dang, that’s an interesting looking bike! Hope that someone has the items that you are trying to find. I would love to see another photo of it with the add-ons if you are able to add them!

Cool and interesting frame........ doesn't look like my '60 Columbia Fire Arrow. Good luck on your project!

Started to sort out possible parts. Who knew the girls columbia tank was an upside down boys tank! Bezel is from a Firebolt. It will do until I find the right tank bezel set up.

Hate the rack. It seems to be correct... but why would you interrupt
IMG_4171[1].JPG
IMG_4172[1].JPG
the gorgeous lines of the frame?

Don't get me wrong... I have always been a big fan of a nice rack

Started to sort out possible parts. Who knew the girls columbia tank was an upside down boys tank! Bezel is from a Firebolt. It will do until I find the right tank bezel set up.

Hate the rack. It seems to be correct... but why would you interruptView attachment 744369 View attachment 744375 the gorgeous lines of the frame?

Don't get me wrong... I have always been a big fan of a nice rack

Good enough 'till I locate the right
IMG_4252[1].JPG
IMG_4251[1].JPG
lights!

Looks great,I wouldnt give up on those rims yet.Get some naval jelly,use it as directed and plan on doing some rubbing with a green kitchen scrunge and some Turtle Wax Chrome Polish and Rust remover. Good stuff.

Back