When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Firebolt Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Dan Mahoney...1962

Hey Dan, nice Firebolt, but yours is definately a 1962, not a '61.
Yours has the newer style tank & lights. 1961 was the last year for the larger rounded tank like mine.
All of the tanks up until 1961 also have the "Ding Dong" bell inside the tank with a large button, not a horn.
Wayne

So mine Wayne ( the black 64) is not a 64 but a 61?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just to clarify I thought it was a 61 but, I had it listed in my gallery as a 64....you know you have too many bikes when you can't keep track of the years they are.....lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

"... but yours is definately a 1962, not a '61..."

I double checked my serial number with Ken Koval's list. I had a brain cramp. My bike is a '63 (M585264). I pulled out my file on the bike and of course I had it as a '63 - just spaced out on the year. I have a really nice Columbia catalogue that shows this bike just as mine is configured - as well as school desks, unicycles and some pretty funny pix of exercise bikes. Unfortunately there is no year or copyright info anywhere.

Columbia Firebolt Project.

Sixty-one or sixty-four, "Twenty-five or Six to Four", it's still a really cool bike! Nice find. Hoping to find a nice one like that locally!

Old tank vs. New

The old rounded tank ran from '59 to '61, the new tank like yours ran from I believe '62 until '64 or '65...Wayne

firebolt

does anyone know where I can find the chain guard for a firebolt? Looking for one to restore one of my bikes

Back