When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Firebolt

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
img_4307-1-jpg.jpg

Another wonderful Columbia frame just like Hawks Apache...

View attachment 749016 Just acquired this '61 Columbia Firebolt. It's been rookie painted, missing a tank and a correct headbadge and mismatched wheels and who knows what else but it's a smooth rider. I'm ok with the seat too! May leave it rookie and rat it a bit (rookie rat) if I can't find a tank.. Hopefully one will come up for sale...hint hint. It will accompany it's '60 FireArrow brother.
I just found out I have a Columbia Firebolt as well! Do you know how to determine it's age?

Im selling my 64 Fire Bolt rat bike at The Pedal to the Metal Swap Meet next Sat in Commerce GA. These are great riding bikes! I upgraded the wheels/tires to 26 x 2.125 on a high quality Komet coaster hub, old Whizzer cushioner mini-ape bars with Thompson Coke bottle grips, original tank with horn that works, old bullet light that doesn’t, rare Joe Buffardi F83 Sabre Jet fender ornament, has chainring off a girls bike to assure easy pedaling, tractor style seat with bitchin” pin stripes (nice pins on whole bike-all hand painted). Clean, lubed and ready to ride. New tires, too. Price is $425 obo

Im selling my 64 Fire Bolt rat bike at The Pedal to the Metal Swap Meet next Sat in Commerce GA. These are great riding bikes! I upgraded the wheels/tires to 26 x 2.125 on a high quality Komet coaster hub, old Whizzer cushioner mini-ape bars with Thompson Coke bottle grips, original tank with horn that works, old bullet light that doesn’t, rare Joe Buffardi F83 Sabre Jet fender ornament, has chainring off a girls bike to assure easy pedaling, tractor style seat with bitchin” pin stripes (nice pins on whole bike-all hand painted). Clean, lubed and ready to ride. New tires, too. Price is $425 obo

View attachment 1147766
Man, that is one cool old
Columbia. I like the

Rambler bikes too. I have a 1947 or 48 model that I ride on occasion. Ride on. Razin.

Back