When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Firebolt

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Intense One

I live for the CABE
image.jpeg
Just acquired this '61 Columbia Firebolt. It's been rookie painted, missing a tank and a correct headbadge and mismatched wheels and who knows what else but it's a smooth rider. I'm ok with the seat too! May leave it rookie and rat it a bit (rookie rat) if I can't find a tank.. Hopefully one will come up for sale...hint hint. It will accompany it's '60 FireArrow brother.

View attachment 749016 Just acquired this '61 Columbia Firebolt. It's been rookie painted, missing a tank and a correct headbadge and mismatched wheels and who knows what else but it's a smooth rider. I'm ok with the seat too! May leave it rookie and rat it a bit (rookie rat) if I can't find a tank.. Hopefully one will come up for sale...hint hint. It will accompany it's '60 FireArrow brother.
That's a helluva good lookin' bike just like it sits...

Since we're discussing Columbia's fantastic frame designs from the 1960's, here's another one I've always been in love with - Columbia Apache. I haven't quite decided what to do with this one yet and this is how I found it. But you gotta love those crazy, mid-century lines.

DSC_6822.jpg

Back