When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia frame ID help

-

Chiburi

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello I was hoping to get some information on this frame. Only thing I know it's an older Columbia frame. Thank you for any help. (I added a picture of a complete bike that I think matches the frame/crank.)

s-l400 (31).jpg

s-l400 (35).jpg

s-l400 (34).jpg

s-l400 (33).jpg

106088-f6a68763e1db206c659894ae5d1698f1.jpg

20 something by the chainring crank arms and badge, Czech the cereal number on mr. Columbia's website.
Cheers

Any place I could find a list of period correct parts to put it back together ? Thanks Chris
Lol, naw. Gotta look at all the original adds and pix you can find. Go from there, at least you have the correct crank n chainring and badge.
Are the axle adjuster bolts fine thread or corse thread? I've got a 27 and they are fine.

Lol, naw. Gotta look at all the original adds and pix you can find. Go from there, at least you have the correct crank n chainring and badge.
Are the axle adjuster bolts fine thread or corse thread? I've got a 27 and they are fine.
I haven't had a chance to look it over closely since my wife is hospitalized. Only been going home to shower.

Keep an eye on eBay and “parts for sale forum” hear on the CABE for any parts you need. If you don’t see correct parts then they will pop up eventually for sure. Also you can post the parts needed on our parts wanted forum. More people will eventually chime in and let you know exactly what you have. Best wishes to your wife, take your time with the bike it’s a cool one. Anthony

Keep an eye on eBay and “parts for sale forum” hear on the CABE for any parts you need. If you don’t see correct parts then they will pop up eventually for sure. Also you can post the parts needed on our parts wanted forum. More people will eventually chime in and let you know exactly what you have. Best wishes to your wife, take your time with the bike it’s a cool one. Anthony
Thanks for the well wishes. I'm sitting by her in the ICU right now. I have been looking and researching different parts to compile a list.....plus it eases my mind. Once I know what I'm looking for I will start posting in the wanted ads. Thanks again. Chris

Back