When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia frame ID help

-
You really need to get the serial number to get the year nailed down. It will be under the bottom bracket, beneath where the crank with the pedals goes through the frame.

Mike

You really need to get the serial number to get the year nailed down. It will be under the bottom bracket, beneath where the crank with the pedals goes through the frame.

Mike
Can't really make out all the numbers...anyone else?

20180920_233645.jpg

20180920_233637.jpg

I can't tell from the picture, is there a model number stamed on the badge or is it blank? The factory stopped stamping the model number on the badge after 1923. If the model number is there then we will know the exact year.

I can't tell from the picture, is there a model number stamed on the badge or is it blank? The factory stopped stamping the model number on the badge after 1923. If the model number is there then we will know the exact year.
It definitely has a model #....its hard to make out.

20180921_021419.jpg

Now we’re getting somewhere! I new some Columbia guys would chime in eventually. That looks like possibly B6 to me?

Looks like B6 which makes it a 1924 Roadster. This helps answer when they stopped stamping the model on the badge.

Thank you for the information. I had no luck with a search. My first really old frame/bike. I dont think I got too beat up on the purchase not really knowing too much about these antique bikes. Really appreciate the help.

Back