When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia/Goodyear Hi Way Patrol

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brian

Finally riding a big boys bike
Got this one a while back and haven't done a thing with it. As you see it is exactly as was received. I haven't even wiped the dust off it. If I remember correctly this is a 1954. The bike was repainted and then oddly pinstriped with white (pinstriping tape). I was going to attempt to take a heat gun and slowly remove the tape and go from there putting it back as supposed to be but have too many other projects ahead of me. The red paint looks pretty well done. Not a rattle can job. The handlebars and rims were painted with a spray can,.......ugh!
Despite the "odd" pinstriping, painted handlebars and rims, the bike is in really good shape. Great shape in fact!
Everything is there and complete.
$550 shipped CONTUS

IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_2750.JPG

IMG_2751.JPG

IMG_2752.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2754.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

IMG_2756.JPG

IMG_2757.JPG

IMG_2758.JPG

IMG_2759.JPG

IMG_2760.JPG

IMG_2761.JPG

I'm up for any "reasonable" offer!
I know it's not pretty "as is" but this bike is complete and in very good shape!
It can be made as originally supposed to be without much investment. It's all there!
Throw some numbers my way.

Back