When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia help please

-

Irish 77 Cruiser

'Lil Knee Scuffer
91db87f3a91877842f861cfe31094dda.jpg

Anyone know what these are worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not an urgent reason for having URGENT so this user can learn to flip bikes!

Look if you are looking for a bike to ride them there are deals out there.

Last edited:
Not an urgent reason for having URGENT so this user can learn to flip bikes!

Well the URGENT hit was a misfire bud. But thanks for assuming it was for a different reason. I’m not in to flipping bikes at all it’s just a simple question to make sure I don’t over-pay for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW...Sean, too many people here are thin skinned. Don't think the guy was asking for your first born. I just today reported a guy on here for making threats to others. Maybe it's the hot weather but need to chill.

Hey Irish, here's my take.....depends on what you are looking for. If you want a rider and a men's bike, I think you have some possibilities there. If you can get both bikes for MAX $150 you could take the best parts from the girls bike (fenders, chain guard, etc.), for the men's bike, clean the bike painted surfaces (there's plenty of suggestions on here what to use). clean all the bearings up, hope there are 2 decent wheels, get tires and tubes and ride the heck out of it!

the first two, all six in the picture, not the seventh as all I can see of it is a chain stay, crank leg and pedal.

Probably go for 150 for the whole stack of bikes.

Back