When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Indian Bicycle

-
s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Yes it is mine and I am selling it on eBay. I was going to put it on here but a couple a guys really were harsh with me because I was asking what’s the year and worth. They said I need to do my homework first and not to ask what things are worth. If you have questions on it let me know

Seems to be pretty common around here... Drives me crazy! Wouldn't this site be about the best place to research an old bike and its value? I've said it before and Ill say it again...i suspect most of the people with the knowledge to help keep there mouths shut in hopes of getting a below market deal. Good Luck with the sale!

I think the crux of this issue is a perceived lack of the inquirer wanting to do the work for themselves. The search option on this site is incredibly easy to use. If you've got a head badge or general direction, you should be able to find everything you need (at least to begin your process or narrow your line of questioning). Obscure and unbadged/unknown bicycles do make it harder to get the results you want. While I personally try to avoid the saltiness, I understand it. I'm no fan of enabling laziness. Even the slightest show of effort makes a big difference. I don't know what I'd do without some of the input I get from the collected resources of the CABE. I luckily understand that "operators are not standing by" to field my every question and I at least need to meet folks halfway to get what I need.

I think what happens sometimes, not saying this instance---people come on for the first time with a bike and just say, GOT THIS WHATEVER BIKE WHAT"S IT WORTH. There is no introduction, no hello, no saying hope you can help me out, no friendly tone at all. That sets a bad mood, we do see it quite often.

Back