When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Jet Spaceship

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MFoltz

On Training Wheels
Good afternoon everyone. Came across a bike in a barn that is a Columbia for sure, just trying to find what model and potential year......Did not get the serial number to lock down the exact year.

Thanks for the information.

Matthew

s-l500.jpg

I have been checking the Columbia vintage website for information, and I am still looking. Any other resources to check? I am a Schwinn guy, not so much Columbia.

Look under the bottom bracket (under pedals) or on the rear drop out for S/N. Columbia S/N's are an easy browse on the net, this one looks 60's

The serial should be on the left rear drop out. Looking mid 60s to me. V/r Shawn

My guess is it's a cheaper model/replacement for the Firebolt, which looked very similar, but had top tubes that continued to the seat stays and an integrated rack. I believe there were several kinds of 'Bolts, and I don't know what's what and if differences are model years or marketing hierarchy, just that I have a '61 Firebolt and it's as described above.

My guess is it's a cheaper model/replacement for the Firebolt, which looked very similar, but had top tubes that continued to the seat stays and an integrated rack. I believe there were several kinds of 'Bolts, and I don't know what's what and if differences are model years or marketing hierarchy, just that I have a '61 Firebolt and it's as described above.
Thank you for the information. I just could not find the model information.

The ads I found showing this model only refer to them as a "Special". V/r Shawn

Here it is, missing the lights for the tank, though it may have never had them, I don't know much about it.

26167507_10155421112078191_7859287259530336188_n.jpg

I have the same one with a different rack. It was in a multi bike deal always figured it was mid 60’s. Did not do much research on it.
cd924c9b7bde36c4bde419336a34790a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back