When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia light roadster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rustngrease

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Came across this Columbia at my friends carriage museum , wondering is any of you have any info to share on it , or a source for any parts it might need and value on it. Really cool bike it would be

1012191534.jpg

1012191536.jpg

1012191528b.jpg

1012191529.jpg

1012191529a.jpg

1012191528a.jpg

1012191528.jpg

It looks like a fairly complete bike apart from a few issues. Needs a new front axle, missing the foot rests on the front forks, a front saddle hook, and a rear saddle cantle. Block chain is available from Mike Cates in California. The rear saddle coil spring is all wrong. That's off of a Victor highwheel bike.

David Toppin has the correct rear seat Springs,he also has oversized crank pins for that left crank it cost about 250.00 for a cates chain if that is 1 inch pitch block chain , some of these bikes came with an ewart detachable chain and it has a different measurement , tires will cost around 150.00 , if you can find some , Greg Barron ,has black , red, and sometimes white ,the Dick Hammel rubber I have asked about , and have not heard back from them
K

Last edited:
It looks like a fairly complete bike apart from a few issues. Needs a new front axle, missing the foot rests on the front forks, a front saddle hook, and a rear saddle cantle. Block chain is available from Mike Cates in California. The rear saddle coil spring is all wrong. That's off of a Victor highwheel bike.
What would you value in this condition

Probably about 150.00 .I will send him a message and he can tell me , I will post the price in a little while , he is on his way home from hershey . I think you will need 1 inch rear and 7/8th front , where do you live , so we will know who can install the tires for you , it is a very detailed process

Back