When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia ...love this light!...local pickup

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What kind of light is it?

Catfish, or anyone, what kind of pedestal headlight is this on this bike? (brand and name of light assembly).
Were they used on various manufactured bikes?
Is there a specific year range these were used?

It is a cool looking headlamp.
Are the jewels to each side lighted fixtures or just jewels?

Attachments

• jeweled headlamp.jpg
    jeweled headlamp.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
isn't like a delta defender or something, BTW if you rear the Ad it states the bike had been package by a local bike shop. maybe the guy is willing to take the bike to shop to have it shipped?

isn't like a delta defender or something, BTW if you rear the Ad it states the bike had been package by a local bike shop. maybe the guy is willing to take the bike to shop to have it shipped?

Yeah it says "local pick up only" then in the rear it says packaged. Got to love CL. This is why I don't buy on here. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is holding or doing.
I wasn't interested in the bike but, was attracted to the fender light. Have to many girls now.

Catfish, or anyone, what kind of pedestal headlight is this on this bike? (brand and name of light assembly).

It is a Delta light. Made for Columbia. from the 50s. I think I have one to sell. Just can't get to it for a while.

Here Columbia 3 Star Deluxe 1953. The jewels are not illuminated. It costs about $60-100

sv103620-1.jpg

Serg

It is a Delta light. Made for Columbia. from the 50s. I think I have one to sell. Just can't get to it for a while.

I have a 55' 5 star that it would look great on. Let me know when you find it and please send me a picture and total price. Pm me if you prefer.
JD

That style delta headlight was put on the 3 Stars by Columbia, the ones that went of the 5 Stars were different.

mr. columbia....I like this one, unless the 5 star's look as cool
Got a picture of what went on this bike?
I know there are incorrect parts on this bike, but a correct light would be cool to have.

Attachments

• 2011-10-11_columbia.jpg
    2011-10-11_columbia.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 37
Back